Each kit contains
○ A lead pesticide test pouch
○ Bacteria Test Vial (x2)
○ pH + Hardness + Chlorine Test Strips (x2) ○ Nitrate +Nitrate Test Strips (x2)
Clear instructions in the package will guide you through the step by step process of testing your water.
Drinking Water Test Kit
AquaScreen will accept returned merchandise under the following conditions:
1. Any returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original purchase (invoice or shipping date);
2. Returned product(s) must be in the original, sealed product packaging;
3. All returns must be pre-authorized, and a Return/Exchange Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns; AquaScreen reserves the right to refuse any return requests;
4. Returned product must be shipped, at returner’s expense, by the carrier and method specified in the RMA;
5. Any refunds will be credited within 10 days of receipt of returned product pending inspection and verification of product and RMA terms.